GPX 3.5 V20.1 2020 Off-Road Helmet (1020001203) by Leatt®. Polymer Compound Head and Brain Protection. The wait is over! Finally, a helmet with brain rotation and concussion reduction technology and a great price tag. Helmets feature 360° Turbine Technology and the 3.5 helmet is DOT+ECE certified. The helmet is lined with turbines, which are 360° moving discs constructed of an energy-absorbing shape and material. The 360° Turbine Technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. So next time you crash, see to it that you’ve got the gear to keep you properly protected.
- Injected Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Multi-density impact foam
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
- GPX 3.5 V20.1 2020 Off-Road Helmet
Leatt® gets why you do what you do. And they get that chasing down the thrill comes at a cost. So they’ve got you covered. With an ever-evolving range of lab-tested protective equipment like helmets, body armor, braces, guards, hydration systems, and apparel – whatever it takes to keep the committed thrill-seeker safer, whether you are a motorcycle, bicycle, ATV or snowmobile rider or a racer. Yours is a confidence game. And Leatt is in the business of making sure that you have the confidence and the equipment to push yourself faster, harder, and further than you thought you could go and help you come back safely every time. Because that’s where the thrill lies.